Did you know? Cork is a completely natural, recurring and easily renewable material.
It can be harvested without harming the tree and grows back periodically every few years. Only about 50% of the bark is removed at the time of harvesting. It is also biodegradable and will break down into the environment at the end of its life cycle.
Why use a cork yoga mat?
- . The cork surface is warm underfoot and insulates heat and cold.
- . It grips well even in sweaty environments
- . It has a long life and can be repaired if damaged or given a new look by sanding.
- . Cork tends to repel dust, hair, and other small particles from its surface.
- . It is very easy to clean and maintain cork mats.
Lazer engraving included, set up fee applies. Contact us on 0829025591 or email@example.com for pricing.
Cork & TPE
184 ( l ) x 62 ( w ) x 0.5 ( h )
includes carry strap
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.